The Blister Sealing Machine has been engineered for reliability, high productivity and efficient use of space and energy. This industrial quality machine has everything needed to produce high quality packages at the fastest possible rate. It is ideally suited for long or short run production.
The balanced heat platen, automatic operation and self-aligning pressure systems assure the proper
sealing of materials every time. This equipment is designed to withstand rugged continuous
production use with a minimum of maintenance and operator skill. From the all steel construction to
the heavy-duty industrial finish, the Sealing Machine is “The Professional’s Choice”.
Examples Of Outstanding Standard Features Include
1. Fully enclosed sealing chamber (Safe Operation).
2. Instant fixture change over (True Drop-In Tooling).
3. Stationary heat platen.
- Sealing Area: 6" x 9"
- Maximum Card Size: 7 1/2" x 10 1/2"
- Maximum Blister/Tray Depth: 1 1/2"
- Available Sealing Force: 1800 LBS @ 100 PSI
- Temperature Control: Ambient to 570 F
- Electrical: 110 VAC/ 6.5 A/ 1 PH/ 60Hz
- Minimum Air Requirement: 40 PSI
- Shipping Weight: 108 LBS